As the North America Director for Grains and Oils, Tyler serves on Corteva's Canadian & Global Leadership Teams and is responsible for the development and commercialization of output traits in cereals and oilseeds creating new value for farmers and food chain stakeholders.
Tyler has spent his entire career with Corteva Agriscience and legacy organizations. He has extensive experience in seeds & output traits, vegetable oils, market development, crop protection and export trade. He is also a board member of Cereals Canada and holds an Executive MBA from the Alberta Haskayne School of Business and an undergraduate degree from the University of Calgary.
Don’t Miss Out.
Plant Forward has gathered one of the most concentrated groups of leading decision-makers in one room. With increased networking opportunities, Plant Forward will again be one of the best places to build relationships with key industry stakeholders.
To see all that Plant Forward has to offer, check out the highlights from Plant Forward 2022!
Access to all Plant Forward sessions in-person, including networking opportunities and breakout rooms. Seats are limited.
Important Registration Information:
- Members of Protein Industries Canada, Pulse Canada and Plant-Based Foods of Canada receive an exclusive rate. Host member rate is applied at checkout.
- Students and delegations can contact us to request applicable rates. Exclusive rates cannot be guaranteed.
- Admission purchases are subject to applicable HST.
- There will be no on-site registrations for Plant Forward. Attendees must be registered prior to coming on-site.
- View the cancellation policy here
- See who attended Plant Forward in 2022