Nov. 1 & 2, 2022 was the inaugural debut of Plant Forward. The conference hosted global leaders and delegates from around the world in Toronto, Canada for conversations on advancing innovation in plant-based food and ingredients and how Canada’s strengths can help meet evolving consumer demand and support the modern food supply.VIEW EVENT PHOTOS
Don’t Miss Out.
Plant Forward has gathered one of the most concentrated groups of leading decision-makers in one room. With increased networking opportunities, Plant Forward will again be one of the best places to build relationships with key industry stakeholders.
To see all that Plant Forward has to offer, check out the highlights from Plant Forward 2022!
Access to all Plant Forward sessions in-person, including networking opportunities and breakout rooms. Seats are limited.
Important Registration Information:
- Members of Protein Industries Canada, Pulse Canada and Plant-Based Foods of Canada receive an exclusive rate. Host member rate is applied at checkout.
- Students and delegations can contact us to request applicable rates. Exclusive rates cannot be guaranteed.
- Admission purchases are subject to applicable HST.
- There will be no on-site registrations for Plant Forward. Attendees must be registered prior to coming on-site.
- View the cancellation policy here
- See who attended Plant Forward in 2022