With over twenty-five years of experience in the consumer-packaged goods sector, Leslie Ewing has been instrumental in developing Plant-Based Foods of Canada (PBFC). Leslie has assembled a unique organization that includes manufacturers, ingredient companies, VCs, brokers, distributors, and retailers in the mission of growing the plant-based segment in Canada.
In addition to leading PBFC in its advocacy and education work, Leslie launched its first National Plant Based Food Week this year, building an impactful annual platform to showcase the industry in Canada. She is also a founding member of the International Plant Based Foods Working Group that collaborates with similar associations around the globe on common interests.
Leslie’s previous experience includes serving as Program Director for the Nutrition Facts Education Campaign, the first public-private initiative between the food industry and Health Canada. She is also a past Executive Director of the Confectionery Manufacturers Association.
Leslie is also an Advisory Board member for The Road to $25 Billion for Canada’s Plant-Based Food & Ingredient Ecosystem and Algae-C, a plant-based active pharma ingredient (APIs) company.
PBFC is a division of Food, Health & Consumer Products of Canada (FHCP)
Don’t Miss Out.
Plant Forward has gathered one of the most concentrated groups of leading decision-makers in one room. With increased networking opportunities, Plant Forward will again be one of the best places to build relationships with key industry stakeholders.
To see all that Plant Forward has to offer, check out the highlights from Plant Forward 2022!
Access to all Plant Forward sessions in-person, including networking opportunities and breakout rooms. Seats are limited.
Important Registration Information:
- Members of Protein Industries Canada, Pulse Canada and Plant-Based Foods of Canada receive an exclusive rate. Host member rate is applied at checkout.
- Students and delegations can contact us to request applicable rates. Exclusive rates cannot be guaranteed.
- Admission purchases are subject to applicable HST.
- There will be no on-site registrations for Plant Forward. Attendees must be registered prior to coming on-site.
- View the cancellation policy here
- See who attended Plant Forward in 2022