Thierry is Director of Innovation for the Buhler Group, managing the front-end innovation activities and overseeing the scouting and engagement with startups for the group. Before joining Buhler Thierry led MassChallenge Switzerland, the European branch of the leading global startup accelerator. The program runs today with over 1’500 yearly applications from startups from all around the world and provides support to 100 each year. Prior to MassChallenge, Thierry co-founded two companies active in software development and medical devices respectively, which brought him to work and live in the US, UK and South Korea.
Thierry holds a MS and BS on electrical engineering from Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne.
Presentation: The Future for Plant-Based Technology
Don’t Miss Out.
Over the course of two days, Plant Forward will demonstrate the strength and integrity of Canada’s integrated supply chain, highlight sustainability initiatives and the latest innovations happening in Canadian crops and ingredients, and provide insights from trailblazing companies who have chosen Canada as their preferred place to invest in plant-based innovation.
Registration is now closed.
Access to all Plant Forward in-person sessions including networking opportunities.
Virtual access to event sessions, includes virtual access to all Plant Forward speaker sessions. Q&A and networking opportunities are unavailable for virtual pass.
Important Registration Information:
- Registration closes October 28
- Early bird registration rates are available April 1 – July 31
- Plant Forward will follow the government-mandated COVID-19 regulations in place at the time of the event
- There will be no on-site registrations for Plant Forward. Attendees must be registered prior to coming on-site
- View the cancellation policy here
- See who’s attending Plant Forward!