Maurice Bouvier is the Assistant Deputy Minister of the Industry Advancement Division of Manitoba Agriculture. His areas of responsibility include food commercialization, industry development, food safety and animal health and welfare.
Maurice has been with the department since 2003, holding responsibilities ranging from community and regional development, cooperatives and strategic planning and the last eight years as ADM. He has spent 12 years before coming to government managing community-based non-profit organizations with a focus on community economic development.
Panel: Ecosystem Support for the Plant-Forward Sector
Don’t Miss Out.
Over the course of two days, Plant Forward will demonstrate the strength and integrity of Canada’s integrated supply chain, highlight sustainability initiatives and the latest innovations happening in Canadian crops and ingredients, and provide insights from trailblazing companies who have chosen Canada as their preferred place to invest in plant-based innovation.
Registration is now closed.
Access to all Plant Forward in-person sessions including networking opportunities.
Virtual access to event sessions, includes virtual access to all Plant Forward speaker sessions. Q&A and networking opportunities are unavailable for virtual pass.
Important Registration Information:
- Registration closes October 28
- Early bird registration rates are available April 1 – July 31
- Plant Forward will follow the government-mandated COVID-19 regulations in place at the time of the event
- There will be no on-site registrations for Plant Forward. Attendees must be registered prior to coming on-site
- View the cancellation policy here
- See who’s attending Plant Forward!