George has an interdisciplinary background in climate science and for the past decade has worked across Canada leading innovative programs in diverse sectors to understand the impacts of climate change on environmental, social, and economic systems. George leads the Climate Analytics platform in BMO’s Climate Institute, working at the intersection of climate science, policy, and finance to understand and manage the opportunities and risks associated with the physical impacts of climate change and the transformative transition required to reduce emissions across the economy.
Panel: Novel to Staple Goods: Moving Plant-Based Along the Adoption Curve
Don’t Miss Out.
Over the course of two days, Plant Forward will demonstrate the strength and integrity of Canada’s integrated supply chain, highlight sustainability initiatives and the latest innovations happening in Canadian crops and ingredients, and provide insights from trailblazing companies who have chosen Canada as their preferred place to invest in plant-based innovation.
Registration is now closed.
Access to all Plant Forward in-person sessions including networking opportunities.
Virtual access to event sessions, includes virtual access to all Plant Forward speaker sessions. Q&A and networking opportunities are unavailable for virtual pass.
Important Registration Information:
- Registration closes October 28
- Early bird registration rates are available April 1 – July 31
- Plant Forward will follow the government-mandated COVID-19 regulations in place at the time of the event
- There will be no on-site registrations for Plant Forward. Attendees must be registered prior to coming on-site
- View the cancellation policy here
- See who’s attending Plant Forward!