Chris Bryson is the Founder & CEO at New School Foods, a pioneer in whole-muscle meat alternatives. Previously, he was the Founder & CEO of Unata, which was acquired by Instacart in 2018 shortly after Unata was recognized as the 52nd Fastest Growing Tech Company in North America. New School Foods has developed a patented technology that can produce whole-muscle cuts of seafood that look, cook, taste and flakes just like fish. The company has been selected as a semifinalist in the XPRIZE's Feed the Next Billion competition. Chris is also an angel investor and startup mentor focused exclusively on alt-protein, and a proud member of the Founder’s Pledge.
Panel: Whitespace Opportunities for the Plant-Based Sector's Future
Don’t Miss Out.
Over the course of two days, Plant Forward will demonstrate the strength and integrity of Canada’s integrated supply chain, highlight sustainability initiatives and the latest innovations happening in Canadian crops and ingredients, and provide insights from trailblazing companies who have chosen Canada as their preferred place to invest in plant-based innovation.
Registration is now closed.
Access to all Plant Forward in-person sessions including networking opportunities.
Virtual access to event sessions, includes virtual access to all Plant Forward speaker sessions. Q&A and networking opportunities are unavailable for virtual pass.
Important Registration Information:
- Registration closes October 28
- Early bird registration rates are available April 1 – July 31
- Plant Forward will follow the government-mandated COVID-19 regulations in place at the time of the event
- There will be no on-site registrations for Plant Forward. Attendees must be registered prior to coming on-site
- View the cancellation policy here
- See who’s attending Plant Forward!